What makes ZeroOutages' services unique and different:
- ZO provides phone-based support and management of your service.
- ZO provides a business-class service level agreement with credits.
- ZO provides static IPv4 addressing and subnetting for VPNs, RDP, etc.
- ZO provides L3 network overly which prevents issues from Starlink enterprise NAT.
- ZO provides white glove professional installation services.
- ZO provides additional antenna warranty and replacement support.
- ZO provides unique multi-antenna bandwidth aggregation (1Gbps performance).
- ZO provides customized control over data priority access traffic.
- ZO provides seamless failover utilizing virtual IP addressing.
- ZO provides integrated DDoS protection from online threats.
- ZO provides 24/7 network monitoring and reporting.
What are the average bandwidth speeds our customers can expect?
- Business SLA: 50-1000Mbps x 5-100Mbps, < 50ms Latency, max 1000Mbps
- Enterprise SLA: 100-500Mbps x 10-40Mbps, < 40ms Latency, max 500Mbps
- Global SLA: 25-440Mbps x 30-50Mbps, < 99ms Latency, max 440Gbps
All ZeroOutages business accounts include data priority access and higher performance.
We expect these numbers to continue to improve as additional satellites are deployed.